Problem With Recording Movies In Vcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesjusa

Beta member
Hi I am using Nero (Ultra version 6) to burn a movie in the VCD format but when I play it back to watch it on TV (using my DVD) the sounds are not synchronized. For example when a actor (es) is talking their voice is not corresponding with their lips (movements)

What should I do

Please help me

Haha Actually my friend had a similar problem, do this. Download DVD Decrypter, and DVD Shrink. Those are the only 2 tools that you will need. Now, you will use the Decrypter to put the DVD to your computer, then you will shrink it with shrink, then the decrypter will "Encode it" then burn. Actually its easier than it sounds only 2-3 steps.
Good Luck

Majestic thanks for your respond.

I just want to tell you that thses are not DVD movies. And I download them from people on the net. So do I have to still use
the Decrypter and shrink? ( What if I burn them with Low Speed?)
And if I have to use them where I can them ? Are they FREE?
Also sometimes I download a movie off the net and when I want to play them there is no picture or sound!!!!! And yet some other movies open with no problem!!! Why is that??!!

If you are downloading them off the net, then there is no need to use DVD Shrink. I'm not sure about DVD Decrypter, because I'm unfamiliar with the program.

The reason that some movies open and others don't most likely has nothing to do with you. It usually means that the sender did something wrong (there are endless possibilities as to what the sender could have done wrong). However, it could be that you are trying to open a file type that is not supported by your media player.

As for the audio and video not matching up, see paragraph two ^^^^^. To fix this (its kinda complicated), you could download a video editor, and realign the sound with the video.

If you can't get all that to work, then I suggest going out and buying the movie. :p :p :p

No, you wont need DVD decrypter or shrink. It should just go straight to the DVD or CD that you want to burn it. My friend also did that the downloading off the net, but quality sucked. Its not worth it, and its illeagal.

No when I play the original file on my computer there is no delay . But if I play the VCD on my computer (using DVD PLAYER) there is a delay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom