Problem with my hp lab top

Status
Not open for further replies.

im2manly

Beta member
Hi guys,

Ok so I received a new hp lab top computer (around August 2006). Anyway, I noticed that my computer started to act up. It especially acted up when ever I played music, I mean the sound always stutters and the computer acts slow just in general. This shouldn't happen, it is new, I've done a complete system restore numerous times and I even sent the lab top to HP to fix it which they said they did but once I played music from my ipod it would all start messing up again. I got numerous spyware, cookie cleaners, registry cleaners, and virus protection and they haven't picked up a problem. So I guess my question is why is my computer so slow and the sound stutters? To be honest guys I am at the end of the rope here, so incredibly ****ed off. So if you guys can help in anyway shape or form I would truly appreciate it. Thanks in advance guys.

Either you just have a dud or you don't have correct drivers installed. Download Aida 32 and run it to see exactly what hardware you have, go to the hardware manufacturer's website, download latest drivers. Start with your chipset, then video, sound, etc. Just because it's a new laptop doesn't mean it's got correct drivers pre-loaded.

I don't think its the driver, since i tried what you said and nothing improved. So if there is anymore advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom