PROBLEM!!! HELP!!!

CLoudZELL91

Baseband Member
hi guyz,,,

i have a problem,,,
everytime i play a video or stream or videochat,,,,my laptop hangs,,
,,i have no problem in memory coz i have space ,, i dnt know what is the cause of it,,,, sometime it says "shockwave unresponsive" but i am always updated about my flash or shockwave,,,,,

thanks!

Have you tried using a different browser to see if it's an issue with Flash in your current browser?

Have you tried using a different browser to see if it's an issue with Flash in your current browser?
sorry for the late reply,,,,,>,,, yes i tried chrome, Opera, and Firefox.....and it hangs everytime! and it gives me headache,,wew,,,,,,,,WHAT! CAN! I DO!,??,,,,,.....and am exploring any thing and i found multiple chrome.exe*32 on process tab in the Windows Task Manager and there are also things in the services tab that the status is stopped,,,is this affecting?? in any ways?

Depends on the service. And yes, Chrome creates multiple processes; it creates a process for each tab that you have, and also for each extension that you have installed, if I remember correctly.

Try checking the Event Viewer under System or Application and see if you can find anything related to your laptop hanging. Try to remember around what time it happened, and search for errors around that time /date.

Carnage, is it possible he may have a faulty stick of RAM? Perhaps a MEMTEST would be useful? What do you think?

edit: I know faulty sticks of RAM usually will give you a POST beep, however I've personally have seen faulty RAM pass through POST and cause PCs to hang when trying to access certain applications. After running a MEMTEST, it turns out it was a stick of faulty memory.

Yes, I know faulty RAM can go through POST.

It's possible that it could be faulty RAM, but odd that it's only affecting web browsing with Flash.

Depends on the service. And yes, Chrome creates multiple processes; it creates a process for each tab that you have, and also for each extension that you have installed, if I remember correctly. Try checking the Event Viewer under System or Application and see if you can find anything related to your laptop hanging. Try to remember around what time it happened, and search for errors around that time /date.
i ckeck what u said in the event viewer,,,, and i look to the summary of administrative events,,,and i found this events in the last hour coz i tried youtube in the last hour and it hangs again:*CRITICAL: Kernel_Power(i guess this is bcoz of unproper shutdown , coz it hangs)*Error: Kernel-Event tracing Tune-up UtilitiesSvx Application Error(it says about FBagent,...?) Service Control Manager(it says FBagent terminated unexpectedly),,,,,

Back
Top Bottom