problem during start-up this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSXmike

In Runtime
i dont know whats going on with my computer... i started her up this morning and got the blue screen of death while windows was starting up... saying something about what was last installed and something about the bios i think and it gave me the stop codes 0x0000007e (0xc0000005, 0xf72b55d4, 0xf7a335a0, 0xf7a3329c)... any clue to what that means... or should i google it? and also... after reading that and restarting so that i could start through safe mode... i stopped at the bios to take a look around and make sure everything looked alright... but when i exited... she started beeping like crazy with a message saying that i didnt have the power connecter hook into my 9800pro...

got any ideas i can start off with?

also... the only thing i did last night was install and play empire earth 2, uninstalled stylexp and for the most part surf the message boards i usually visit...

Reset your BIOS. And google those error mesages, sounds like a virus that has ****** up your BIOS too.

i can never find these error messages by googling them maybe im just stupid...
anyhow for your problem i want to know, did u ever get to ur desktop? or logon?
powerconnecter sounds like hardware? id check ur wires i dont think thats why thought kus usually if the wires are loose it just doens't work at all :p
also.. ill look up ur error later if i can find it ill post back and tell u how to fix it if u haven't found out how

DO you have integrated graphics? If so, then try removing your video card and seeing if is crashes. Was the message complaining about the power connector a BIOS looking message or a windows-esque message? I would definatly try flashing your bios, though.

Blitze105 said:
i can never find these error messages by googling them maybe im just stupid...
anyhow for your problem i want to know, did u ever get to ur desktop? or logon?
powerconnecter sounds like hardware? id check ur wires i dont think thats why thought kus usually if the wires are loose it just doens't work at all :p
also.. ill look up ur error later if i can find it ill post back and tell u how to fix it if u haven't found out how

yea after ripping apart my case and checking and rerouting some of my connecters in the case... she booted right up... no problems at all (knocks on wood)

but thanks for giving me a hand with this :)

digitaloracle said:
DO you have integrated graphics? If so, then try removing your video card and seeing if is crashes. Was the message complaining about the power connector a BIOS looking message or a windows-esque message? I would definatly try flashing your bios, though.

no, i dont have an intergrated gfx card... and about flashing my bios... i know how to do it... its just after that where im confused... once its been flashed... do i just start up the computer and reinstall the bios or does reflashing just set the bios to defalt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom