Problem burning DVD's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tictac

Beta member
I'm having a problem burning DVD's from AVI files. I'm confident that I have done everything correctly. I used TPMGEnc and IFOEdit and ended up with:
VIDEO_TS.BUP
VIDEO_TS.IFO
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_01_3.VOB
VTS_01_4.VOB
Then I used Nero 6 Ultra Suite Version 6.6.0.8 to burn it to a Philips DVD+R. I'm using a Toshiba ODD-DVD SD-R5272 DVD Burner. It says burn completed sucessfully, and you can tell that obviously there is something on the disk. When you try to play it in a DVD player, the player can't find the disk. And when you put in back in the DVD+R and access it through My Computer it recognizes that there is a disk in the drive but it says 0 Files and shows it empty. I really am thankful for the help!

Mike.

give this a try

TMPGEnc DVD Author 1.6

http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tda.html

another problem could be is you just got a bad burn. which happens alot if you use cheap media. haven't used too many philips. i have had great burns with verbatim and fujifilm.

you might also check for a firmware upgrade for your burner.

I use dvd shrink with nero 6.6.0.8 and it works great, also I use Super clone dvd which works well on encryption. You dvd player might not be compatiable with the type of dvd, might consider trying another.

thanks for the help guys. turns out I have a bad DVD-ROM and Toshiba is replacing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom