problem with auto reboot as well as task manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbtl

Beta member
sorry i have 2 problems with my computer
the first is that when i press CTRLALTDELETE to bring up task manager, i dont get a complete one

however i can bring up the other menus such as process and cpu usage by pressing shift-tab and then left/right. how do i solve this problem?

the second problem is that my computer has roughly a 50% chance to reboot automatically after 2-3 minutes after booting to the desktop. this never happened until i installed a software called Super Fast Shutdown and i used it like 3 times only to shutdown and restart my computer. after the third time when i used it to reboot, it kept on rebooting for about 3 times and the checkdisk before windows start up found some bad sectors i think. after that i ran 1) Adaware 2) Spybot 3) AVG in this order
adaware found a trojan horse
spybot and AVG found nothing

i cleared the trojan and the next time i used the com again it came back and i cleared it onemore time and it never came back. the problem remains there and im at a loss at what to do. i also uninstalled the super fast shutdown software already.

any help will be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• screenshot.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 16
double click anywhere in a clear area of the task manager and it will go back to normal ,ike right next to End task, the grey area

and go thru my guide

uninstall super fast shutdown, xp can shut the pc down itself, thats just a wate of space/money or time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom