Printing spreadsheets created in OpenOffice Calc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should post open source stuff here (Linux, BSD, other *nixes & Open Source Software - Computer Forums) in the future :) Maybe you could get an open source guru's attention better that way.

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn't double post - the admins are busy enough. Just leave this here, the mods will move it if they feel necessary. Makes their job easy. Everyone makes mistakes, I am only trying to help you for future posting. Good luck with your question.

It should be here if he is running OpenOffice in Windows. It isnt a Linux only application. ;)

I dont personally use OpenOffice so i cant remark on the issue. There are several other here that do. They should see this soon to help.

It's OpenOffice 3.0 for Windows XP. I don't think they make a Linux version.

OffTopic: TFs server was very slow in getting that ^ message posted.

Yes OpenOffice does have a Linux version. As well as a OS X version as well. ;)

download: OpenOffice.org Download

The server could have been doing a search or query from a Mod on something which cause it to slow down for that time. It happens from time to time. ;)

I will see if i can get our resident Open Source guy in here to check this out for you.

Just got the PM saying i was needed, so...

I am not a genius when it comes to software like OO an i have little or no experience with OO3 but from what i can rember from OO2 it is done via setting the background to a light grey, if you are talikg each row or coloum has a shade an the other hasnt i have no idea I can look into it. Just give me a few to download OO3 and i will look into it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom