Printer Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
Alright this is how it looks on my Laptop. OS is Windows Vista Home Premium if that helps, also laptop model is Toshiba Satellite A-215 series, if that is needed also.

2418qkm.jpg

The 2 that are highlighted by the red border, they are installed on the laptop. The other 1 (highlighted in blue) in that same category is shared from another computer.

My question is why is it in the category as the printers installed on the laptop (locally) and not in the second category (shared)?

Also why is it looking like it's "Online" (not grayed out like the others) when the computer is offline (what it's connected to) since all the computers are connected via a router.

I could, but they are suppose to be grayed out since they're not connected. It's the other 1 that poses the weird problem :umm:. It's not really a problem of the sort, because all the printers are functional...it's just that I can't understand why it is displayed falsely.

those kind of problems make me go nuts lol. I would delete them all and start from scratch and see if it goes away. Im not able to answer why its doing that though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom