Preditermind Sections on a Word Document

Radagast11

Beta member
Hi guys,

Firstly thanks for any responces. I'm working with Word 2010. I would like to create a sort of interactive tempalte where the user would make selections (this could be via check boxes for example) as to what goes in to the document. Each section has already been predetermined. All this document and process would do is input the sections based on the choices the user makes.

Bare in mind this document is quite large and would be used to produce many doucments which small differents.

Any advice on how this could be done?

Thanks for the reply. The link you sent me is on the right lines. However i want to add an action to this check box. When the user checks the box, which would be on the first page of the document, prewritten text would appear or be inserted elswhere in the docment. Ideally this function would apply to many checkboxes and many text blocks therefore creating a whole document in seconds. From doing some more research I think its most likely that i would need to attach a macro to the check box that writes the text for the user. However i'm not sure how to do this, i am also not great with macros but I'm keen to learn everything and anything.

Thank you very much!, sorry i've just seen this. I'll take a look but by the sounds of it I'm pretty sure this is what i want :D

Back
Top Bottom