posted alot but really bugging me!(: ) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane12m

In Runtime
Well I know there is a gaming forum but this is kind of a Vista error

(or so i heard) I run Fable perfectly runs smooth all great now when I get past the beginning part where your village gets raided it loads to the next scene and the screen goes black I have heard several times update your driver..but the thing is ..it is and several other people have this same problem at the exact same location ..it runs fine until that point...I tried windows combatability modes and run as administrator but still it goes black and you get all the sound and you can move just cant see : )

I was just wondering since you guys are so freeeking awesomely smart if you had any ideas besides switching to XP because im not going to do that I like vista besides this problem and I dont have a cd.

Well I know I post alot of my problems here but its because you guys and girls are awesome!

Thanks!

another thing there is a Microsoft Patch for fable at there site to help with problems in vista but when I go to install it it says it doesn't apply to my system?

Which Fable patch are you trying to run? Which Video driver are you using? Is it the current 158.24 from nVidia? Are you sure this si a Vista bug? Cause i know that Fable is NOT fully compatable with Vista yet. It is a XP game. Yes there is a patch but that doesnt solve all the problems.

If you have tried compatability and Run as Admin then you have to do the same thing with the patch. See if that will run it. If not then find another copy of the patch. FileFront Gamespot among other sites also host the patches. Get it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom