Possible Windows 8 problem. Help!

DBow14

Baseband Member
I really need you guys help on this one. I have a problem with my new computer I just built about 3 weeks ago. The computer has been working fine up until about a week ago. So whats going on is that whenever I power up my computer it goes through post fine and has no signs of any hardware failure which is what I checked first. But after it goes through post the computer goes to a black screen. Not the type of black screen like where your monitor is shut off but a black screen where you can tell something is going on but nothing is visible whatsoever. After it sits at this black screen for about 2 hours it will finally go to my windows login screen. It takes it about 30 minutes for it to finally sign in and then whenever I go to move my mouse it will freeze my screen to where I can't open applications but yet I can click the minimize buttons and close buttons. Im not sure at all what is going on here. If anyone has any further questions please feel free to ask.

My operating system is Windows 8 Home Premium.

Well I could just do a fresh install which is what Im going to have to do anyways. I have only had Windows 8 downloaded for a week now so I wont be losing anything but a few downloaded games. Also I am not able to boot it into safe mode with this problem that is occuring.

Back
Top Bottom