Possible Hard Drive Failure soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Thank for any Help on this everyone..

Since ive had me Broadband Instaled, i keep haveing Desktop Crashes and Jerking of the System when Playing Video back and Such as Moveing the Mouse can be a Real Nightmere.. Every Now and again the System will 'Jerk' Badly and the Laptop Screen Go Blank.. Ive had Messages off Windows, Running 7 Home Premium at the Minute asking if a want to downgrade to Windows Basic Interface, but it makes No difference..

I have a fully upto date Security and a fully up to date Windows Instalation and have done Full Checks..

Am Hopeing it mite just be a Case of Defrage and not a Possible Hard Drive Failure..

Any help would be Great thanks..

Thanks so Much for that Office Politics.. Av just had a Good look threw the Event Viewer, Found some Critical and Error Event Types wich are a Cause for Concern.. Majority of Event Types are Warnings but some Flaging as System under Logs for Critical.. After Reading the Genral Description, al put it down to Puting the Computer Under alot of Stress.. Havent Ran a Memory Diagnostic with Memtest86, but will, soon as.. Just explaines that the System has Stoped Responding and Needed to Restart..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom