Possible ATI driver problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonzo123

Baseband Member
Yo, I think im having a problem with my driver instalation. So while I'm installing the newest driver off the ATI site in the middle of the instalation I get this little error box saying "Zero Display serves error". Then the instalation goes right to the end and restart? After the restart the new driver dose its thing. But when I go into BF2 the screen goes black every hour or so. After one of these black screens the comp rebooted itself and i got a error message saying.

Error: BCCode : 100000ea BCP1 : 85F9D8B8 BCP2 : 8602B370 BCP3 : F78B2CB4
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

Then I got a "Send error to microsoft" and I did and it said for me to update my video drivers. This takes me back to the start.

any ideas?

Btw I have a problem with my video card and mobo. The card dont work well with the VIA chipset thats on the mobo. I got a new mobo but I'm waiting for my bro to send me my windows CD so I havn't got around to putting it in yet. Could that be the problem? Thought that over before I made the post but I didn't think that had anything to do with it.

Go into the Catalyst Control Center, click view select advance view. Go to the SMARTGART section, set agp speed to off and fastwrite to off agp write to off, agp read to off. Restart and try playing your game again. For some reason alot of people have the same issue as you do with the VIA chipset and ATI cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom