POS computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there are floppies for Drive Image7. You can boot from the disc.

You can also make an image of your windows drive without rebooting, while running XP. (256MB memory required)

That game should run in Windows95, but you could always try from DOS.

k i took the cmos jumper out last night and just tried it a few minutes ago, it got to the screen that says 64 mb ok, looking for 162 bit windows or something like that and then it rebooted up but went back to the compaq screen, i let it sit there for about 5 minutes before rebooting and messing around with it again, am i waiting long enough or does it have to sit for like an hour before it does anything, after this didn't work i took the cmos jumper out again and waited about 5 minutes before i tried it again but this time it didn't come to the 64 mb screen it went straight to the compaq screen,

one time it came to the 64 mb i hit escape and selected the one time boot up but that didn't work, so this time i just let it run and it also didn't work

wayne- i don't know the specs for my system but its not that old only 4 yrs ,of course lots of technology has been created since then, i do know that it has 256 mem and a 40 gb hard drive
its a compaq model 510n i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom