Popups

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverxyoung

In Runtime
Hey u guys,
i was wondering ... i axcidnetly clicked yes on this popup that asked me do u want yadayada right? well it turns out i got a crap load of adprograms and popups and im ran adaware and tried to del the obvious programs buht does thi mean i have to format my comp? i also ran SBOT S&D.

No you dont have to format your pc. Lets start with this. Go to start, run, type msconfig, go to startup, click disable all, it will ask you to reboot. Go ahead. When you boot back up, run ad aware and spybot. You should get a lot more entries. Also, delete your cookies and TFS, and delete your prefetch folder in c:\windows.

aite warez... i did all u said buht im having troubles uninstalling my search bar and anything with "search". I ran adware and yes thank u it is better buht its jus that one annoying program.

Go to your c drive, program files, look for the folder or a folder similar to the word search, or look for a folder that you know is not a program you installed and delete it. If it wont let you delete it, rename it. If it still wont let you, tell me this, go to taskmanager and post a picture of the processes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom