Pop up stopper help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdpuck

Solid State Member
Hey im not good with computer but i am getting a lot of pop ups i was wondering what i could do to get rid of them what program to use or where to get it?? Please help!!!!!!!

you have several options, some are free, some are trial, some work well, some don't. If you don't mind the additional toolbar, google has one with their google toolbar. Personally I have one called PopupBlock (one word) and it works sooooo well. Especially when I go to sights that.....eehhhhmmmm....well lets just say that it works when I go there.

Hi sdpuck

This will take the load off of your popup blocker and catch some that your popup blocker sometimes misses. it takes no resources its a runonce application

IE-SPYAD

IE-Spyad

IE-Spyad Tutorial

Lobos

sdpuck, I hear from many users that Google's search tool bar (which you can D/L free at their site) has a pop-up blocker built in and it does a great job.

I used to use the one mentioned by MicroBell... then i found another one called Pop Up manager or something like that... I can't remember which site I got it from... but i like it's a bit better... if i can remember the site... i'll post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom