Please Help with install probs???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd2415

Beta member
I accidentally hit "remove" and deleted MS Office 07 whilst meaning to remove some MS Accounting software. I tried to cancel the uninstall but it was too late. Anyhow, was advised to do a system restore from a few days before and since then I've had no end of problems.

I'm now getting issues with SLQ servers? and "installer patch package" message and I cannot reinstall MSOffice 07.

Please could some kind soul advise me?

Mny thanks in advance. :confused:

You will have to reinstall Office. the Restore didnt take properly and is causing you problems. There was something wrong with the Restore point and it is affected your system adversly. Your best option would be to go back to the oldest restore point you have.

Thanks for your reply.

I've deleted MS Office 07 now so is it better to go back and do another restore or fix these issues and reload MSOff 07 software?

I've gone back to oldest "sys restore" and get the following alert "your SQL server install is either corrupt or been tampered with (could not open SQLEVN70.RLL) please uninstall then re-run set-up to correct problem".

Please could you advise on what action to take as I've tried several restores and nothing changes?

Many thanks

Following a sys restore and the deletion of MSO 2007, I'm unable to re-install Microsoft Office 07 and this error mess keeps coming up?

"your SQL server install is either corrupt or been tampered with (could not open SQLEVN70.RLL) please uninstall then re-run set-up to correct problem"

Any advise would be appreciated as it's like having a steering wheel in my pants!

It's driving me nuts :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom