please help I'm in a lot of trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

needsomehelp

Beta member
Hopefully someone here can help me out. A few months ago some of my friends were over and they created a myspace.com account pretending to be one of our teachers. I wasn't involved with it at all, but the thing is it was created at my house. They did the whole thing as a joke, and deleted it after two days. Somehow our teacher saw the myspace and called the police. He hired all these investigators and they actually had the whole Myspace site shut down. I'm not too familiar with myspace because I don't use it, but apparently that's a big deal. So they had everything traced back to my house, and now I'm in trouble. And I'm probably the least likely student to get in trouble, they were really surprised when they traced it to my house... but the thing is, I didn't do it! I told them it was one of my friends and I said I didn't know much about it, because I really didn't. So now police are going to come to my house, take all our computers, and have them checked. Then the teacher is taking this to court. My principle was explaining how everything you delete it still on the computer and when these people take the computers away then can find it. So even though I didn't do it, they're going to find evidence on my computer and I have to take the blame. My question is, is there any way to delete everything permanently from my computer? With some kind of software I can install? And I mean in a way that when people inspect your computer they can't find anything, like the people who are 'coming and taking the computers away'. When they find this information, I'll be suspended and I won't be allowed to graduate because there's no way to prove it wasn't me unless I find out who created the account at my house, and I know nobody would admit to it. So if anyone can help me, please, I would really appreciate it. This has basically ruined my whole year and I'm considering transferring to a new school because of this. I know this may seem kind of silly to some people, but I just can't deal with this. My ISP is also apparently tracking everything I do on my computer as well. Isn't this ridiculous? No harm was done to this guy at all, it was obvious when you saw it it was a joke, I just can't believe how far they're going into this.

I hate myspace with a passion. Started a profile and then erased it soon afterwards. You could replace the hdd or maybe switch it out with another one.

I feel like somethings missing from this story.Was it potentially damaging or slanderous?

Also, it was only up for 2 days and the teacher just happened to see it.

you want us to beleive that you are innocent, yet you are asking for software to completely erase your tracks.

Hum....

They shut myspace down a few days ago to get the info. On the myspace, all there was was a picture of him. There was nothing written in the About Me section, or anything. It was just a picture of him that someone took in school and that's what they're so worked up over. And that is all the info there is, my teacher overreacts to everything. There was this girl 2 years ago who used to talk about how much she loved him (he's a young guy) and he put a restraining order against her. My principle thinks it's a little crazy what he's doing, but there's nothing he can do. We have 4 computers and they're checking all of them. My dad wants to erase everyting on my harddrive so I don't have to get blamed for this. Even though no laws were broken with anything they did, he's still taking this to court and everything. I just don't want it to seem like there's evidence I did it because it'll get blamed on me. Like I said, when they find all this out on my computer I'll get suspended and I won't be allowed to graduate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom