Play records through microphone line

Talibowy

Beta member
Hey guys :) I need your help. I'm looking for a programme that allow to play records (that i make) through microphone line.

I work as a pollster at home, on my private computer (with Windows 10). And as it happens on this job, people quite rarely agree for an interview so most of the time i repeat the same introduction and this kills my throat. So I would like to record some of the lines I say and play it. But I can't use any binds, because the programme that I use to do interviews doesn't allow me to basically do anything. So I need a programme that could play the records through microphone line, so my programme would think that I am saying it and allow it to play to my interviews.

I have tried to use a programme called Resanance, but I had one big problem with it. I could only play records or only speak with my interviews. I can't do both at the same time, and I don't know why. Maybe it's my fault, but I think I've tried every possible combinations with my settings and it didn't work. So maybe you guys could help me find the right programme? It can be paid.

If you need more details please tell me.

I use audacity to record my lines (like my introduction) in to mp3 file but i need to play it through programe i have to use to carry out surveys (it's called softphone) and i don't know how. And in this program i can't change any options and do nothing else except choosing recording device (so i can only choose which mic i use). That's why i need my records to go through microphone path.

Back
Top Bottom