Play Pac-Man Using Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
You guys really should check out this version of Pac-Man for Excel, itÂ’s pretty **** spiffy. The download is pretty slow right now but the site and pictures load fine.

All actions are expressed by rewriting of a cell background color. Each one of cells as a dot, and move it by make cell's background color high-speed rewriting. Although I did not think it's possiblele, but now it's possiblele by the favor of the improvement in a performance of a personal computer. The window zoom is 10%, so the each cell can not be seen. But it is A CELL.

http://www.geocities.jp/nchikada/pac/

My boss just caught me.

Well, it works in Excel 2003, buuuut... I was unable to close Excel when my boss walked in, and the mouse wouldn't move below the top of the task bar, so I couldnt just cover it up with another program, and on top of that, alt+tab didn't work.

LOL oh well. :eek:

here are a couple of tips. If you just extract the excell file you can play without sound. or turn the sound down but if you got to turn it back up bossman will here it. the old windows+d button will minimize it fast as well as other unwanted programs. also at home the old windows+l works great to move between log ons (using xp with quick switching enabled) for times when females (wifes/girlfriends) may enter the computing area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom