photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

illmatic1

Baseband Member
when I installed Photoshop CS2, I noticed that it would show the window while loading and then when that was done, i would see all the tools and stuff. However, when I hover over the buttons and menu buttons, nothing happens. It kind of freezes for about 2-3 seconds, the window flashes white and then everything works fine. Has this happened to anyone else? :(

Yes. I have had that problem. I figured out it was because i had an insane amount of fonts installed. About 5,000 fonts were installed on my system. I deleted some fonts from my system and then CS2 worked much better. It also happens when you have an insane amount of brushes set in the presets folder. Since you say you just installed i would check you font count and see how many you have installed. Maybe you have too many like i did and need to remove some. I use a application that i can view my uninstalled fonts and choose which ones i want to use for a project and temp install them. When i am done they uninstall so not to bog down my CS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom