Photoshop 7 Replace color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snump

In Runtime
Using Photoshop 7.0 I'm trying to replace a color. I have the area selected usign the lasso, and I have the color I want to replace with in the box in the left, the top one. I go under Imave -> adjustments then replace color. I use the eyedropper to select the color I want to replace. then what? Anytime i want to actually replace the color wherever I click it just samples that color and puts it in the box on the right.

I can't actually select the exact color I want with the sliders, so I have to choose the color from another part of the image. Is there another way to do it?

PhotoShop 7 Help Links

Greetings,
I am still learning how to use my PS 7. However, here is a link that I have found to be most helpful.

http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Photoshop-sites

Most of the time I just select a large brush with 100% in the opacity and flow. A couple of swipes and the color is changed. It will only paint inside the selection so it is about the fastest way once you have sampled or selected a color.
also:
Once you have the color selected you want to replace you have to move the sliders to achive the color you want to replace it with. The part of the image you want to replace the color on should be selected or it will change them for the entire image.

Best of luck,
ultra_classic:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom