PF in Longhorn huge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcomb

Baseband Member
well i have just installed Longhorn 4053, went to task manager and it says pagefile usage is 670mb, on my xp pro partition its only 160mb. any answers?

chrönik04 said:
lol.. will your beta allow you manually change the pg file size?

This is not a beta release, this is an alpha, any problems that anyone may be experiencing is due to the fact that Longhorn is still full of bugs.

blackcomb,

These stats are no way near to the stats that the original longhorn will run on..

Microsoft is expected to recommend that the "average" Longhorn PC feature a dual-core CPU running at 4 to 6GHz; a minimum of 2 gigs of RAM; up to a terabyte of storage; a 1 Gbit, built-in, Ethernet-wired port and an 802.11g wireless link; and a graphics processor that runs three times faster than those on the market today.

BTW, why did you install beta version? Hope you get this message before ..*klittzzzz* ...[ No Carrier]

intercodes said:
blackcomb,

These stats are no way near to the stats that the original longhorn will run on..

BTW, why did you install beta version? Hope you get this message before ..*klittzzzz* ...[ No Carrier]

IT"S NOT BETA!!! BETA IS COMING OUT IN FEBRUARY OF NEXT YEAR!

this file should speed up longhorn for you. I have a lot ot tips for longhorh but it is in pdf form and i can't upload it

Attachments

• services.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom