Peerguardian replacement for Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are using Azureus 3.0.2.0 or greater, you can open up the UI Chooser to change between startup UI types. In either the "Advanced Vuze" or "Classic" interfaces, you can open the UI Chooser by going to 'Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start' and clicking the "Display UI switcher Show" button. Select classic View. Then next time azureus load, it will not load vuze code, thus diabling vuze display.

thats how you do it

There was a way to use PG2 on Vista. But you had to basically hack the Windows 98 version onto it. Sometimes it worked. Most times it dont.

There was a way to use PG2 on Vista. But you had to basically hack the Windows 98 version onto it. Sometimes it worked. Most times it dont.

I must be the 1 in a 1000 chance or something because I never did anything other than download the installation file that was throughout that thread and I have had 0 problems since installation. It updates fine, blocks incoming IPs just fine and everything. This is on a laptop that had Vista Home Premium on it, and I have my $10 Ultimate from school waiting to be installed so that might bork it. But I am having absolutely no problems running the vista 'beta' ( if it's still in a beta period now ) version.

I tried the Windows 98 Version on my Vista Ultiamte and it crashed upon install. So maybe it was me?? But i am not really that concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom