PDFMate PDF merger

S4ndm4n

Baseband Member
Hi all,
Google has not been my friend on this issue so I'm checking here. I've got 13, one page .pdf files that I need to merge into one 13 page file. I've used PDFMate for this before and it has worked great. However, I'm getting an error message now that says it can't upload file into the program. The .pdf's I'm trying to merge are scans from a manual, I checked properties and it says they are indeed .pdf so I'm wondering how to proceed to get this done. Anyone have any experience with this program or know of an alternative free program I can use to merge some .pdf's?

Thanks

Scratch that, after an hour or so, I figured it out. When trying to convert the .pdf's, it came up with an error saying something about the .pdf being a scanned version and do I want to enable OCX or something to fix it.. I then closed the conversion software and opened each .pdf individually and just hit save as and left the name the same and saved as .pdf (default). After doing that, they were all able to be loaded into the .pdf merging software just fine. Still not sure what caused the issue but I'm able to do what I needed to now :)

Back
Top Bottom