PDF File Opening Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

baskars08

Beta member
I open that PDF file it show follwoing msg
"This version of Adobe Acrobat is incompatible with the requested service. Upgrade to the latest version of Acrobat and try again" .
I can't upgrade because i'm using Adobe Professional 9 version.
Anyone help me how to reduce the pdf version for view and also it not convert because it have "DRM" Security, how i remove that security.
I want any online pdf viewer or drm remover sites.
Anyone help me it very urgent please help me.

Sorry but if there is DRM content on there, it is cause the owner of the file originally wants it on there. So you will have to contact them to remove the DRM. We will not help you remove it unless you can prove you are the original owner. There is a newer version of Adobe out there, so yes you can upgrade and do exactly what it suggests to resolve the issue. That is the only thing we can suggest you do. Pay the money to get the newer version of Adobe.

Is it necessary that you have to edit it, using Acrobat? Why not just open it using Adobe Reader? Or an alternative such as Foxit Reader?

Is it necessary that you have to edit it, using Acrobat? Why not just open it using Adobe Reader? Or an alternative such as Foxit Reader?

Thanks for reply

But i want remove the drm security if any software available for that.

Like the others said, contact the owner, or Google for ways to do it. We can't directly help you remove DRM though.

Question asked and answered. You may not like the answer, but it is the only one you will get on any reputable tech site. Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom