PDF Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry what?

Foxit Software - Foxit PDF Editor

6 months free is expensive? I don't understand. Now see here is the problem. You say to add links to a PDF. Alright not hard. But the question is can the PDF be modified in the first place? Is it a read only PDF or did you create it yourself and just want to now add links?

Have you tried using something like Office 2007 and Microsoft Word with the Save as PDF function or the new Office 2010 Beta that has that function built right in? Wouldnt that do the same exact thing? If not a quick search always helps.

Free PDF Editor - Bing

I saw that it was a trial and shouldn't have assumed that it would be short, although I would prefer something that won't expire. I created the pdf myself using a program that allows me to print to pdf and would like to either add links from a contents page or create bookmarks.

EDIT: I did research programs and didn't find any that were free and did what I wanted them to do so I thought someone might know of a good editor already.

6 Months is not short. In fact that is the longest trial for a program i have ever seen. Most only go for 30 days some maybe 90 days. I have never seen a trial for 180 days in my life.

Edit PDF Files with *the* PDF Editor — Free Download

Maybe NitroPDF? But seriously you will not find much in regards to free PDF Editors. The format was first founded by Adobe and could only be used by Adobe products for so long. Then came FoxIt and a few others that had readers. But as far as editors go, it is still a money making thing to have a pay per use editor. Even if you find a free one, you will most likely find that it is very limited.

If you have the original documents still (NOT in PDF format) why not just use what i already said with Office 2007? Or find a PDF Creator that will allow you to do what you want instead of trying to find a editor. there are more free creators out there than there are editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom