pc slowwwwwwwwww!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robina_80

Banned
im helping my neighbour sort out his computer because its running slowish so ive installed and run spyware removal software and anti-virus software also ive removed programs he doesnt need no more and done a disk defragment, but im stuck on a problem when windows loads up and goes to the desktop 2 pop ups appear ones an error message or warning i dont know also system32 folder just pops up!!!! how do i go by sorting these out

im helping my neighbour sort out his computer because its running slowish so ive installed and run spyware removal software and anti-virus software also ive removed programs he doesnt need no more and done a disk defragment, but im stuck on a problem when windows loads up and goes to the desktop 2 pop ups appear ones an error message or warning i dont know also system32 folder just pops up!!!! how do i go by sorting these out

my first advice to you is to go here http://www.techist.com/forums/f70/hijackthis-ez-tutorial-102711/

to learn about hijackthis and post a log in the same forum. an expert can come by and give you recommendations on how to get it fixed.

there is likely a virus or some spyware that is still running on that system that cant be removed that easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom