PC Randomly Restarts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Hello, im having another weird problem with my other computer.. which is.. in my sig LOL..

anyway, what happens is when it boots up and gets to the box where you put your username and password... i put that in then when i do that it randomly restarts?.. also if i turn it on and let it boot up and let it sit at the password screen for like.. 4 seconds it will restart? LOL

the last thing i was doing was playing Call of duty and then "Windows Explorer is not responding" came up and so did "CoDMP.Exe is not responding" then it restarted..? and now it wont stay on at all just restarts

Make it easier for you :)..

Went into safe mode then did this went to the Startup and Recovery in Properties then removed the check from the Automatically Restart checkbox. Now im getting a BSOD saying

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

*** STOP: 0x00000050

Im beleiving this is a RAM issue or something? ive ran Memtest but i have no clue how to understand that programme LOL

---------------

Now theres a worser problem OMG!!!! ??..

i took the ram out 512MB PC2700 and pc booted up fine.. i then restarted now my pc fans aint spinning (CPU Fan and Case Fan) the Power supply fan is spinning and graphics card.. but when i remove the RAM the CPU and Case Fan spin ? LOOOL!!.. im pretty sure its the DIMM Slot thats had it because ive tried both ram in that slot and pc fans wont spin.. but when i put it in the other DIMM Slot pc fans run fine...

OMG!! now that ive messed about changing the ram in different slots... they both work ? HAHAHA! wow this is one unreliable pc... off to the scrap yard?? LAWLZ

I almost never suggest this to any of my customers, but since you seem well knowledged in computer I will ask if you have updated your BIOS recently? If yes then maybe you should go back to the previous firmware. If you have not then you might consider finding an update for your BIOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom