PC Blue Screen Error

jawadrana99

Solid State Member
Hey everyone,
I have a Lenovo Z750 running windows 10. I have had it for a few years now and it has always run perfectly.

I was performibng a windows update when my battery ran out. This resulted in a blue screen error whenever i power on the PC. It is the error 0xc000000f.
I have the option to press f8 'for more options' but the screen flashes back and the error becomes 0xc0000225.

I have tried to run two different recovery disks and a bootable flash drive to fix it while bashing different keys such as f8, f9, f10, f11, f12, the escape key and the delete key but the disks or USB dont ever boot. Bios mode doesn't launch either so im out of options. i've even tried a bootable Mac OSX flash drive.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you give us a dump? You can find it in C:/windows/minidump, post the latest one. Btw, I don't understand what u mean by booting from a mac osx flash drive, u can't run osx on a pc unless u make a hackintosh, instead, use a Ubuntu flash drive or any other Linux distro that allows u to use live cd.

Last edited:
Can you give us a dump? You can find it in C:/windows/minidump, post the latest one. Btw, I don't understand what u mean by booting from a mac osx flash drive, u can't run osx on a pc unless u make a hackintosh, instead, use a Ubuntu flash drive or any other Linux distro that allows u to use live cd.

I can't get into the pc so I can't give you a dump.

I use a program called uni beast that boots a USB stick into mac os installer. I used it as a last resort. I have done it before on another PC.

Moved thread to the Windows board.

I can't get into the pc so I can't give you a dump.

I use a program called uni beast that boots a USB stick into mac os installer. I used it as a last resort. I have done it before on another PC.

Boot into a LiveCD and see if there are any dump files - if you're usinga proper LiveCD (like zaka suggested), then you can navigate the drive's folder structure (as long as the drive isn't dead).

However, even without the dump(s), and going off of the codes you gave...sounds like a borked boot partition / bootloader. I suggest looking into the options here:
https://tweakhound.com/2012/11/13/how-to-fix-the-windows-bootloader/

You'll need a Windows 10 disc, which you can get / create directly from MS here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Moved thread to the Windows board.

Boot into a LiveCD and see if there are any dump files - if you're usinga proper LiveCD (like zaka suggested), then you can navigate the drive's folder structure (as long as the drive isn't dead).

The problem is that the pc doesn't boot anything. I've tried a live cd but nothing boots :(

Both a bootable flash drive and a regular CD or DVD? Can you get into BIOS to check the boot order and make sure that the other bootable options are even enabled?

Both a bootable flash drive and a regular CD or DVD? Can you get into BIOS to check the boot order and make sure that the other bootable options are even enabled?

That's the problem haha. I can't do anything. I can't check the bios or boot order and CDs don't boot either. I'm in a real pickle...

So...what exactly is happening when you try to start up then? You make it sound like it's just an issue with Windows not being able to boot...but now your entire system can't boot? Or what's the deal? Do you get a splash screen at all for your BIOS?

So...what exactly is happening when you try to start up then? You make it sound like it's just an issue with Windows not being able to boot...but now your entire system can't boot? Or what's the deal? Do you get a splash screen at all for your BIOS?

Yes the bios splashes and it says lenovo but it goes straight it this blue screen that has an error on it.

Back
Top Bottom