Party Poker please read this interesting thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlefly375

Solid State Member
I have another question to ask, I was playing at PartyPoker.com and I met 1 of the players, he was very cocky saying he has billions of dollors in play money and he can get more for free. Well he brought me to a 5/10 table where the most you can bring on to the table is like 2K and he brought like 99999999billion fake money dollors to the table. Now i was shocked on how he could of done this but i swear to god i sall it and it was done. The guy can get free money for free and how much he wants is just up to him. 9999992342345$ he can have, doesnt really matter. Can someone tell me how the **** he did this. There is got to be a way but i know its got to be a hack or program. Please help someone?

It might just be some sort of bot, it might not be real, then again it might be and he has some sort of hack, exploit, trick, etc. Is he there all the time, like can you see his hours played etC?

No, i dont remember his name, i met if about a weak ago and was searching the internet for any kind of info and now i ended up here posting this topic. any help

no no, not at all, i SWEAR TO GOD that I sall this guy do this. I SWEAR TO GOD im not making any of this up, If I'm lying then ill go to **** :). But im not lying AT ALL. I PROMISE

Im just wondering how the heck he did this. I know there is got to be a way so it ((IS)) possible but need help from you guys on how, like what hack it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom