Partition Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I download it and installed it, some NTFS viewer. I still got one little problem, how the **** do I use it? Pleae help!!!

AHHHH!!!!!! I ACCIDENTLY DELETED WINDOWS XP!!!! I FORMATTED THE PARTITON!!!! IS THERE A WAY TO GET IT BACK!!!

Holy crap, that sounds bad, How do you accidentally delete the operating system?. Formating any partition will rewrite the file system and in effect remove the old one. You still have the data on the hard drive, unfortunately your cp doesnt have the table of contents anymore, it can't track the data. There are recovery programs, but nothing that I know of that can recover gigabits of data. Is your sysem still booing up.

I can go on Win98, I went on PartitionMagic, I have the partition, but theres nothing on it

It's usually not worth it to recover the partition. Unfortunately there's little that can be done. Most recovery tools that will recover that much data will cost money.

All my movies, saved games, homework, all gone.............. :(. I had 20 gigs of movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom