own created address book

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, here is your problem. I have delt with this countless times.
the contact list she has created is not stored on the server it is on her old pc. They are saved as pst files. you should be able to find it on the old pc (givin it's still around) drill down into documents and settings, then the user's folder that has the list, you will have to be able to see hidden files. open local settings, the application data, then microsoft, and finaly open the outlook folder. in there you should find the contact pst file. named whatever that user called , most just say contacts.

hope this helps.

Hi, Contact have been brought forward and are there under the other mailbox contact list. But the only issue is that user is not able to see them in the address book. So how to make them visible in address book when user browse the address book.???????

Hi, Contact have been brought forward and are there under the other mailbox contact list. But the only issue is that user is not able to see them in the address book. So how to make them visible in address book when user browse the address book.???????

ok, if it is in the contact, but not the address book, you will need to go into contacts, right click on the contact list that you want in the address book and hit properties. click on the address book tab, an check off show in address book.

hope this helps.

ok, if it is in the contact, but not the address book, you will need to go into contacts, right click on the contact list that you want in the address book and hit properties. click on the address book tab, an check off show in address book.

hope this helps.

Unfortunately, this is the issue. I dont have the address book tab there. Otherwise I wouldnt be starting this forum. Dont know why its not there??? Any thoughts on this????

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom