over 115 registry errors after full format!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
ok i have just fully formated my hard drive and installed my windows professional but when i boot it says microsoft has detected a regitry problem this is critical ... well i have tried to find some registry clean software out there but i have no money is there any free registry cleans that can scan and clean your whole pc for free? i am in need really bad

You can get a trial of either Registry Mechanic or Registry Repair. Just Google them.

Sounds like Windows messenger service is on. I dont see that happening after a full install without having troubles installing XP from the begining. Show us the popup that tells you this.

well actually i did get some problems inatalling this windows it skiped k6 file i386 and driver cab. doesnt sound good i know but normally it just asked for it off my cd later and it worked out, well the microsoft box that pops up is different every time it just says microsoft has detected critical regitry problems and need to be fixed, please goto this web site and the site will be a different registry cleaner site every time. and i dowenloaded a triel regitry cleaner and i scanned for problems and it found over 125 and i have to regitster with the program company to fix these rigidtry errors. well thanks for al the help guys if you have any clue with whats going on then dont studder to tell me. travis

Tweak Xp Reg Cleaner
google it...
be sure and turn the messenger service off by doing start>run>msconfig and in the services tab uncheck messenger.

Reinstall windows again and clean your xp disc!!! Your system will never ooperate properly without driver.cab installed cleanly!!!!!! Do the tooth paste trick if the Cd is badly scratched!

hahah yes that tooth paste trick always worked lol well i think i fixed it actually! yay. i installed my service pack 2 and lastest updates and my motherboard drivers video card drivers crossed my fingers. and i havnt had any problems yet. and yes i also got rid of messenger as a start up program, well thanks for all the help guys

Either all the files did not copy over correctly because of the damaged CD, or the cd-rom is not reading the cd correctly or the hard drive is going bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom