Outlook still displays deleted message although next one is highlighted - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Outlook still displays deleted message although next one is highlighted

Anybody seen this before,
When I delete a message outlook 2007 used to go to the next one in the preview pane "set to bottom" automaticly. Now it just sits there with the deleted one still displayed and I have to double click on the one that is highlighted "the next one on the list" which it used to show automaticly.
I do not have preview on because I like to see the list and the first paragraph.
I did all my updates this week, is this a new feature "something else to dislike" I used to be able to preview with just the down or up arrow and delete now it's twicethe work and clicks.
thanks to anyone that replies.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description

Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via AIM to Osiris Send a message via MSN to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris
Default Re: Outlook still displays deleted message although next one is highlighted

Not sure but what you can try is the Repair Feature