Outlook multiple accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jso

Baseband Member
Im running WIndows XP and Im confused on how to add multiple accounts onto Outlook. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thanks!

Thank you, but I already know how to do this. I didnt state my first question very well. How could you make these emails seperate? I have both of my email accounts in one inbox. Thanks!

I think what you want is to create a new identity in outlook.
File->Identities->Add New Identity

After that you can switch identities and your inboxes will be seperate for different accounts....

Either that or you want to simply create a rule using the Rule Wizard - Tools>Rules Wizard - and tell it to send all messages that are received through the specified account to the specified folder. There is a place in the wizard to create a new folder and name it for the new account you added.
When new mail is received, it will sort the messages by what account it came to.

This should work fine. I currently have 7 addresses that I check at one time and it's always sorted correctly.

Thats weird because when I create a new account it automatically creates a new set of folders, including a new inbox:(

If u need outlook to have seperate mail box's for each account ..then follow these steps

Go to COntrol Panel .. Find the Mail icon .. Now on the new window that pops up .. clcik Show Profiles

Finally add a new account .. n' check the box which says Prompt for profile...
Outlook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom