outlook express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadhead

Beta member
I have a problem with outlook express, I can recieve my emails just fine but my outgoing is not working. I get this error message

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.monarch.net', Server: 'smtp.monarch.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

There is nothing wrong with my service provider.

The outlook website is useless.

it is not sending emails? or not sending them to the "sent messages" folder?

i think it must be your server or internet connection if you cant send emails...

I can recieve emails just fine, but when I try and send one out I get that error message right away and the message just sits in the outbox.
My connection is fine, and I can send emails from my webmail account on the service provider's website so it can't be a problen with them.

have you tried an alternative email program? Examples are:

Microsoft Outlook - part of Microsoft office

Mozilla Thunderbird - www.mozilla.com/thunderbird

If you don't have office, i strongly recommend downloading Thunderbird. Its a great email client, made by the same company as Firefox, and might solve your problem :)

Did it all of a sudden stop working or has it never worked? If thats the case could be a problem as simple as a wrong port.

It just started happening yesterday, all of a sudden. I changed nothing and it worked fine for the last two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom