outlook 2k3

Status
Not open for further replies.

inatey

In Runtime
i have outlook 2k3 and i want to use it to manage multiple email. accounds, a gmail one and my isp one. but i want them to have serperate inboxes... it puts them all as one in the personal folders it doesnt even give serperate folders for the differenc inboxes. but for hotmail it gives it its one "thread" and inbox etc... how do i get the otherone to do that?

well, I'm confused. I just went through and setup a hotmail and gmail account connection on my outlook 2003 program and they appear just as I was susepecting them to under the main Inbox. Each in their own folder system. can you give a print screen of what your seeing?

ok i said that was right hotmail has its own, but gmail and yahoo will be put both in the same one. i will giv you a screen shot when i get home from work...

I use Outlook Express 6 but I would think that the same option would be available in 2K3.

Create a new folder in the inbox for each mail account, ie: g-mail, isp, yahoo etc.

Now create a new "message rule" for each specified account that places your mail in the corresponding folder. Your g-mail will go to your new g-mail folder etc etc after the messages are downloaded from the server, same with all your accounts.

Hope this helps. :)

Mail Rules Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom