Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottyy

Beta member
I'm having issue with outlook on two machines. The outlook is issuing the company's Microsoft exchange server. I'm having isolated issues when we try to send out a message the message will sometimes sit in the outgoing mailbox for some time, while at the same time the machines cpu and memory usage sky rockets. Sometimes the mail will be sent out eventually and sometimes it won't. The machine is fully up-to-date on all Microsoft updates and I also have done virus scans and repaired the .ost file which came back needing to be repaired. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any patches or fixes out there. Tried contacting Microsoft, but soon as they hear that its Microsoft exchange they transfer you and want to charge you $200 dollars to try to help you. This is stumping me and any help would greatly be appreciated.

Have you installed Office 2007 SP1? I know there is a update in there that fixes the issue when using Office 2007 with a older Exchange server. This issue is because the old servers do not use post 465 or 487 to send the mail. SP1 should fix this issue.

Or try disabling the A/V when sending. I know that when we first cut over to Office 2007, McAfee had issues with it's scanner and Outlook's NK2 files.

See if this helps, and if it does contact your A/V vendor and ask about Office2007 compatibility issues.

Thanks guys for the replys i will give this a shot, soon as i can get a chance to come back to the issue and will let you guys know how it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom