outlook 2003 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITwannabee

In Runtime
i have a question guys. is there a setting in outlook 2003 to receive the e-mail twice? i know it sounds weird but everytime one of the workstation here at work receives an e-mail, she receives it twice. i checked the exhange server but under deliver options, her work e-mail is suppose to go through work e-mail and personal e-mail account. That was pretty much my only guess on how to fix this problem. can someone please help. we have Small Business Server 2000 exhange server and the workstation is XP with outlook 2003.

Please let me know the possible solutions since i don't have a clue. Thank you.

I've had that happen to me before, but I'm not sure how I fixed it. If she's running OE at home, that might be the problem, although that's just a stab in the dark.

csamuels posted this in another thread, this might be a clue for what you're looking for.

"pull up the account properties and click the advanced tab and check leave a copy of messages on the server."

Geez, now the e-mails trippled!!!

star_topology- she is not running OE at her house. she vpn's to the server and uses pcanywhere to access her computer at work. i'll look around the board again and hopefully come up with something.

If there's someone out there that can help me, please post any suggestions.

Thank you

update- at times, it only goes through once, but sometimes twice, and at the most, 3 times. i'm not quite sure what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom