Outlook 2003 muiltiple mailboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan

Daemon Poster
hey, i have a user that runs Outlook 2k3 and opens 2 mailboxes...hers and then a general mailbox. here's the crazy stuff....she wants to be able to use the "Outlook Today" feature that she gets on her default exchange server acct (hername@ourcompany.com) on the general (gernalemail@ourcompany.com) as well, so she can click on either account and have the outlook today...so it has a the summary of inbox/outbox and any tasks....because want we want to be able to do is assign tasks to the general email (that 10) different people have and actively use, and whoevers availible do/take care of the task. anyone know of any way to do this?

it's not possible as far I I am aware. We have several admins that are that way as well. They want both the boss email and thier email in there. Anyway, after a few calls to MS, we were unable to find a way to do this, and in the end told that it would be something for them to look into in the next release.

Good luck

thanks for the reply...yea, i've tried a bunch of stuff and nothing works...maybe some day

Inaris said:
it's not possible as far I I am aware. We have several admins that are that way as well. They want both the boss email and thier email in there. Anyway, after a few calls to MS, we were unable to find a way to do this, and in the end told that it would be something for them to look into in the next release.

Good luck

So you are saying that you want 1 user account to have the bosses email and that user to have their email all in one Outlook profile right? So when the boss get an email, so does the user right?

Warez, read full post to understand.
I know how to setup alternate mail boxes...

Inaris said:
Warez, read full post to understand.
I know how to setup alternate mail boxes...

I didnt say you didnt, maybe I didnt understand it completely thats why I asked you......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom