Outlook 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
have your compared the pop3 stmp settings (check every little detail like authentication enabled, username and passwordannd SSL enabled or not) between it and the working computer?

have you in any way modified your CSV file?

you might have a bad email in your inbox at the server. I had the problem once. it would always say receive 5 out of 15 and then it would stop with an error. when I delete the 5th email at the server, it went away. I use incredimail though

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;299496

all the pop settings are good....

no we havnt touched the csv file....

and it cant be something in the inbox because we unistalled outlook and deleted all the files.....and started fresh and it still come up....

Avalanch3 said:
all the pop settings are good....

no we havnt touched the csv file....

and it cant be something in the inbox because we unistalled outlook and deleted all the files.....and started fresh and it still come up....

did you check to see if their was a bad email on the server?

Avalanch3 said:
if there was a bad email on the server.....wouldnt the other computers be affected ???

True. I still think you should try MS advice anyway. when you uninstall a program it doesn't take away all of it's file maybe something is corrupt in the program file folder. install outlook (from office the 2003 cd) and see if you have the same problem

EricB said:
True. I still think you should try MS advice anyway. when you uninstall a program it doesn't take away all of it's file maybe something is corrupt in the program file folder. install outlook (from office the 2003 cd) and see if you have the same problem

um maybe you dont remember this but i just posted it like 20 mins ago...

Avalanch3 said:

when i say delete all the files...i mean everything.....anything to do with outlook was history

problem solved !!! :)

what we did was...delete every email off the server ... then restart it....it didnt work still....so we uninstalled outlook and reset it up again...

and it was workn....:)

thanks to those who helped me out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom