OS won't boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexuall9

Solid State Member
hey guys, thanks for looking at my thread. I think there might be a deadly virus on my hd. Last night when i boot up my computer, it boots and everything and when it comes to the screen that says windows is loading, it does that and then my computer screen turns off saying that there is no source even though i hear windows boot up because the speakers are turned on and you can hear that sound that window makes when it boots up. So i thought the video card's cable got unplugged so i took it off and put it back on. still same problem, i then removed the video card and cleaned the fan and still no luck. So i try to boot into safe mode and got this error after the windows trying to load screen:

Parser Message: RCINT Failure
String table I.D. not found. "45" at line 131

Can anybody help me out please? I thank you again for looking at my thread and trying to help me with my situtation.

Try hitting Enter a few times. I've seen people that have said that works sometimes... Also, do you have any customized Windows themes? I've also seen people with that problem, and it caused this.

well i was using windowblinds but that didn't work so i uninstall it. when i boot into safe mode and get that message, i try to press ok but it'll only give me a beep coming from the pc tower itself and the mouse won't move. Just a frozen screen with that error message. and i don't want to reinstall os because i don't have the cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom