Operating System Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Who?

Solid State Member
Hello all,

I just made a poll on my website on what operating system web users are using. Please Click Here to cast your vote! :cool:

Thanks,

--DW

I will not give you the joy of a post at your website but I use many in this order

Linux - SUSE 10.1 x64, Main PC
Windows XP Pro x64, Main PC
Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64, Old Vaio
Windows Vista - whatever lattest build is at the given time, Old Vaio
Windows XP Home - Laptop

NvidiaDude said:
any idea of this ? i think this should be in the off topic

Like it says in the poll....

Please select which operating system(s) you use. This poll is to determine how many web users are using Windows, but more importantly it is to see the percentages of the other, less popular running systems.

:)

BTW I am not looking for joy, I am trying to see just how little mac users there are. I have some friends that want to know a accurte anwser. although this will only account for web users...

last time i used a Macintosh was with OS8. That was back in '99.

As for Windows, my favorite OS depends on the PC i'm using. If its a new high-powered P4 or Athlon, then Windows XP.

If its an old celeron below 1.5 Ghz, then Windows 2000.

I tried a Demo at Best Buy, and the mice are still one button. I was surfing the internet, and i had to click "back" on the internet browser. Backspace didnt even do anything.

Otherwise, it looked like a good OS, and it was an Intel :D

haha... mac has gotten better than PC's... but their already on a slippery slope down. If intel is a step UP, something ain't right

but i am totally going to make a parady of those stupid friggin mac commercials. They'll be like fighting and stuff... maybe that network commercial with the camera... and this even cooler dude will walk up and be like "aha! there you are windows ME!" and he'll hae like a big XP or VISTA sign on him, and mac will be like kind of jittery...

but then...

he pulls out stuff like "well i can play the latest cool games... can you?!" "people make software for me... doesn't apple have millions of software developers making freeware and shareware products?!" etc

wow that was off topic

but i use windows and linux. Linux only for testing things and all of the more "advanced" things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom