ok wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
I"m usch a noob I have a windows media file and I wanna put it on a dvd so I can play it on my dvd player how would I go about this?

could it be my dvd player not reading the discks I tried convertign it to a iso then burning it with copytodvd but that didn't work witch i thouhgt it would. help plz

inorder for the DVD player to play the DVD, the media on the disc needs to be in the VOB format... I'm not sure what to use as i don't do this, but I'm sure someone can tell you how to build a project for a DVD so that the media you want to display gets formated properly...

Good luck

hell, alot of burn software will do this. just depends on the type, for example Roxio has a project option to burn "Video" format and the description is for standard DVD player playback. It does the converting for you. Nero, others as well. Just look, and keep in mind that some basic editions of burning software wont include this option as its considered 'premium'.

some pointers for your future posts: post a descriptive title, "ok wow" doesn't say anything about your content.. Please use punctuation, as run-on sentence say to us that you won't even bother to format your sentence in the best possible way (grammatically correct at least), why should we bother to read it?

ok, just get a good burning software that'll do dvd disc, such as Nero.. Just drag and drop video files into the software and it'll burn it in DVD format.. If you have a DVD burner, there should comes with it a software that'll do DVD format..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom