Ok i did the ati half-life 2 offer and i get an error

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
saying that i already activated it, when i just created the account... since i ddid it on my first install, i had to format, i reinstalled created a new account and its still not working.. is it possible that there are registry keys that didn't get erased? if there are tell me what they are? i already unistalled and deleted the Steam directory

Get just the Steam installer. Install Steam and use the same log on info. Same username and password. You should then be able to download the game and install it right from within the steam engine. Under the games tab.

yah, when i did that offer about a month ago, i got the same message that i had already activated it, when i hadn't. I also have an ati radeon 9200 series.

Get just the Steam installer. Install Steam and use the same log on info. Same username and password. You should then be able to download the game and install it right from within the steam engine. Under the games tab.

that worked perfectly... thanks a lot man, but i hope it can run on my system, i don't think it meets the requirements tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom