Ok great now the internet is f***** up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavlyk

Banned
My internet just died yesterday. Without warning I was disconnected from both AIM and MSN messenger. Then I couldn't access any page via Opera. So I decided to maybe reboot. Ok did that nothing happened. Here's what I tried:

*Restarted the modem
*Restarted the modem back to factory settings
*Tried pinging www.yahoo.com, nothing

Now all I can think of doing is calling my isp. I'm at school right now, anyone can help me solve the problem.:confused:

restarted the modem back to factory settings? did you manipulate your md5 file? if so that may be why they tossed you off. is your modem non docsis?

Do you have any software for your modem? Maybe its a damn USB modem?

Re-install any software that came with your modem.

hope that there were no power surges to your computer and/or phone line cuz i've replaced numerous modems do to this problem.

sunsider said:
restarted the modem back to factory settings? did you manipulate your md5 file? if so that may be why they tossed you off. is your modem non docsis?

How do you know about md5 files? Most average users don't even know what that is, let alone where it is. If he did though, his isp would probably not notice right away. But you are right, if they did, he would be kicked off the network.

~Fawks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom