Official Windows 10 Thread

One thing I can't stand as of recently in windows 10 is the advertisements that are slowly popping up everywhere. Lock screen, task bar and now in windows explorer pretty much every day.

They can all be disabled.

Can someone tell me how to turn on the spellcheck in Facebook/messenger in win10 - Edge. And just because its irritating now in my Android phone ( last update) - I have a constant message (1) even though there is no message waiting for me to open. LOL- had none of the issues in Win7 and in a old analog phone- of coarse I could not even access the internet, messenger, or my email in the old phone- life is always a trade off.

I haven't been on here in a long time. Whatever happened to Mak or KSoD? I noticed he's Mod Emeritus and hasn't been on for a while.

So... anyone ready for that new "Creators" update? I sure aint! Last I read there are still annoyingly stupid bugs in it, and the last time M$ did a major update (1607) they broke so many things related to wsus...

Centralization of the privacy settings, neat 3D stuff built into Paint, normal bug fixes/QoL improvements that are normally done, as well as focuses on Dev-related stuff that was talked about during the Connect(); conference (pertains to me more than you).

Anyone else not having battery time remaining after creators update? I just noticed my laptop doesn't tell time remaining when I click the battery icon like it used to

Haven't gotten the Creator's Update on my laptop yet. Will report back once I get it though.

Back
Top Bottom