Official Windows 10 Thread

Yeah of course thats the same with me, I agree with you my phone isnt used like my PC BUT! im talking about most users in the world... they use their phones like their PCs and that includes my wife.. they do everything on them and dont have a clue whats being traced/ stored etc..
Those are the majority that also won't have an issue with what Microsoft does in the background. Fail to see the point.

When I get on my tablet's hotspot the IP is out of Dallas, TX. Works for me. But to have a company like M$ thinking it's ok to track and store my surfing habits, track and store what is on my computer, even emails, is a deal breaker. Even though one of the links posted in this thread shows how to disable a lot of it, what makes you think M$ hasn't hard coded in back door ways to get that info anyway?

I think M$ will wind up in court over this at some point. The government may have had a hand in how 10 works and if that is true and not just a theory, the **** will hit the fan like you've never seen.

Boy Knoppix is looking better and better every day as my OS of choice.

Those are the majority that also won't have an issue with what Microsoft does in the background. Fail to see the point.

Simple point... You said smartphones and pc are different... I said there not as most people use them in the same way.... That is the point... cool:

I'm not saying whether people care to not I'm saying they use them in the same way :cool:

The government may have had a hand in how 10 works and if that is true and not just a theory, the **** will hit the fan like you've never seen.
I have had the felling that the government was involved in all this also! I suppose if it will help protect myself and my family it could be a good thing. I really don't have any thing to hide. If you have some thing to hide, you better not put it on your PC are my thoughts. There are cameras watching you ,every where you go. They can set out side your home and record every thing that is said. That's just the way it is and it's not going to stop!! The government is in control and ain't nothing going to hit the fan but your arse if they want it!

Simple point... You said smartphones and pc are different... I said there not as most people use them in the same way.... That is the point... cool:

I'm not saying whether people care to not I'm saying they use them in the same way :cool:
That isn't a point to me. The people who use them in the same way mostly use their mobile more anyways AND won't care. That isn't a point in my situation, that's just babble. In my case the PC and the phone are two completely different use case scenarios. So the difference between Microsoft and Google spying on me is a big.

Back
Top Bottom