office 2007 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronvongogo

Fully Optimized
hello,

I like the new look office 2007 beta although I was hoping Id be able to have word documents tabbed as well. Instead of usually having 5 documents open taking up the taskbar.

Is their an option in office 2007 to allow all the word documents in 1 open use of word and then tab between them.

No Office 2007 doesnt offer that. As far as i have seen that option hasnt even been suggested among the news groups. So i highly doubt you will see that.

IT is a good idea. Next time i go into the news groups i will offer that as a suggestion and see what they have to say. I am a Offical tester so i am able to access the newsgroups. ;)

It is a good idea. But they will probably say that it will still eat massive resources and they are considered seperate apps with each new document opened. But it is worth trying.

yeah the only problem I could foresee is sometimes the app crashes and 1 word document would close and sometimes lose data, if you had them all open in tabs you could lose data for all the documents.

Well you would just have to make sure that you had the Auto Save option on. Other than that it might be useful. But with the Beta it will tend to crash. Plus it is noted not to use this in a Busniess enviroment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom